Monday, November 15, 2010

Testing, Testing, Check One-Two

It's been a while since I blogged. In fact, It's been a while since I did anything except make models and draw technical drawings. I've denied myself my daily self-purge(s) and pretty much let my blogs hang with the dust mites for the last twelve months. Studying pretty much killed off my social life, but I can happily say this resulted in a self-imposed Facebook detox. I am happy to report I've been Facey-sober for more than six months (give or take a few momentary lapses that lasted all of 5 minutes). I don't miss it and won't be back any time soon (although after reading this story today, I guess I'm in the minority). Anyhow. This little rant is my way of introducing the good news - I'm starting a new blog. And this is it. So visit me here. Show me some love.

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy!!! Thankyou for coming back! The quality of the interweave just went up by .0000000002% (HUGE!!)
    PS can you make it so peeps can enter a name and URL when commenting? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you What The Frog. I think I have fixed the comment thingy...

    ReplyDelete